At AyiConnect, our goal is to create an inclusive environment where everyone has access to jobs or help regardless of culture, background, race, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, and gender identity.
When becoming part of our community, we expect everyone to adhere to the following standards.
- Be respectful and courteous to everyone. All users should professionally conduct themselves, in-person or virtually. We do not tolerate discrimination and bad behavior of any form.
- Only use AyiConnect to offer services related to care, find helpers or provide relevant information. We do not tolerate using our platform for any other reason.
- Provide truthful and accurate information about your family or your experiences. Do not provide misrepresented or misleading information.
- For the trust, safety, and privacy purposes, we do not permit the use of external links, phone numbers, emails, social media handles in job postings or helper profiles. However, such information can be disseminated in our secure messaging system.
- Only list job requirements that are fit for the position and offer appropriate rates based on the market.
- Be punctual, communicative, and responsive - if someone cannot make the appointment, please notify the parties involved immediately. No show without communication is unacceptable and appropriate action will be taken.
- Establish clear expectations about job responsibilities upfront, such as what to do, what not to do, who is at the house, or any other requirements.
- Follow to booking and payment agreements - if additional fees are required for a certain activity, please make sure negotiation is done upfront.
- Provide safe, clean environments for everyone.
- Follow local, state, and federal laws and regulations of your jurisdiction.
- Follow content policy
AyiConnect reserves the right to review and remove members permanently should they violate our policies. It will be hard to uphold these standards if communication is made outside the platform, but issues can still be reported. Make sure you include screenshots that clearly show the content which breaches these standards and the email or mobile number of the user.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com